Monday 31 January 2011

First Day of College....

Today was my first day of college where I saw Amy again. We have progressed since I last posted, I have invited her around, watched a few films. Its going very smoothly. Not like my entrance to college, every time I went through the doors I pulled the push door and pushed the pull. Why do they put handles on both sides?! Just to fool me I reckon, as the people the other side of the cameras laugh at their deceiving trick.

It was a very eventful day. To top off the door experience, the French students were huddled in the way. My shouting and cursing soon moved them. It gave my friends plenty of amusement anyway. But it did not please a very angry and stressed head of sixth form, Mr. Webb (or Webbo as we very creatively call him). He already has an understandable distaste towards me, but I see this year as a new start, and I will impress him by the end.

So I decided to miss my lessons and play pool and table football as declaration of my new start. Or maybe I will just begin tomorrow. Turns out we are pretty good at both pool and table football. Boys will be boys and we got pretty competitive. We have a league set up and me and a friend are top after the first day. I'm sure you are sitting reading this thinking that we are all very sad. But don't knock it till you try it, and yes, we do have a lot of time to kill in a common room that is so ugly that it is above hell on the 'worst places to call home list'. We also found that plants should never be fed energy drink instead of water. Listen to my advice, please, it gives off the most awful stench. In one day we had to evacuate the common room as it was considered hazardous! We are all so proud.

I walked home with Amy and we held hands for a bit. We are getting there as a couple. I feel on top of the world. For there is no feeling like those butterflies that flutter in your stomach as you look at that girl you fancy, you kiss her and her hold her hand. It is just beautiful.

I shall finish on such a wonderful note.

Jack

X

No comments:

Post a Comment